Milwaukee's "Go To" Law Firm

Call Now: 414-277-9696
Award Winning Wisconsin Personal Injury and Defense Attorneys
Menu mobile menu
Attorney Jeff Zarzynski

Jeffrey P. Zarzynski

Personal Injury Division Accidents on Property
  • Thirty Plus Years of Experience
  • Wisconsin Super Lawyer
  • Earned Millions For Wisconsin Accident Victims
  • "Your full recovery is the only thing you need to worry about, we'll take care of everything else."

Jeffrey P. Zarzynski, Wisconsin Personal Injury Attorney

When you have been injured on another person's property due to negligent and improper care and maintenance of that property, you have a right to compensation for your injuries. Cases such as these can be very complicated. You will need a "Go To" Lawyer to help you figure out what to do next, including:

Read Below for answers to common questions

Getting Photographic Documentation

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and in the case of accidents on property – it could be worth more than just words! Photographic documentation of the unsafe condition that caused your accident is an absolute necessity in cases such as slip and falls, trip and falls, ceiling collapses, porch and deck accidents, construction accidents, etc. If you are able, take photos immediately. Often following the injury of a person at a property, and a claim being presented for that injury, a property owner will promptly fix the problematic condition. If you are not able to take photos at the time the accident occurred, have someone take photos as soon as possible afterwards.

Obtaining Witness Statements

When you've been injured on someone else's property, it is very important that you obtain the names and contact information of anyone who may have seen the injury occur, or could be witness to the unsafe condition at the time of your injury. We will thoroughly investigate the accident and obtain the necessary written or recorded statements of any witnesses to help support your claims.

Determine Property Ownership

It is important to know exactly what legal entity owns the property. If the property is owned by a governmental body (city, county, state, or public employee) a Notice of Claim must be filed within 120 of your injury. If your injury occurred at a public facility that employs a staff (store, restaurant, hotel, etc.) you may have an additional claim for damages under Wisconsin's Safe Place Statute.

Navigate Injury Insurance Claims Process

The insurance claims process is a matter of proper documentation of injury and financial loss. Medical records help document matters, but are usually not enough. We are experienced with the types of proof your damage claim will require.

Understand this, all insurance companies know their rights and know how to challenge your claim. The aggressive and experienced representation you will receive from Schiro & Zarzynski will put you at an advantage, not just on an equal footing.

Coordination of health insurance with liability insurance can also be most confusing. Your health insurance may have a right to be reimbursed if it pays health benefits for an injury caused by someone else. Proper dialogue and communication with these companies is important during your rehabilitation period. Once again, our staff will handle these responsibilities for you.

All injury claims are handled on a contingency fee basis, without any advance costs to you.